Horizontal honing machine, its axis is parallel to the work surface. General design for the single axis, on the production line can be designed into linear array. According to its structure with single axis can be divided into small horizontal honing machine and large horizontal honing machine.
The biggest characteristic of small horizontal honing machine is that a machine manufacturing cost is low. The reliability of the machine is very high. Its characteristic is that workpieces in a relatively floating state, itself-weight can’t be completely eliminated. So, small horizontal honing machine generally applicable to the diameter of less than 30 mm, weight is not more than 1, 5 Kg of the workpiece.
Large horizontal honing machine is designed for processing more than 1000 mm in length, maximum length up to 12 m, diameter range: 25mm up to1000 mm, its processing characteristic is honing the spindle in a relatively floating state, the weight of spindle still has certain influence on precision.
- I.D capacity: 20 up to 1000mm
- Honing length range: up to 12000mm
- AC spindle motor: variable speed controlled
- Servo Stroke speed: 1-40m/min
- Tool Expansion system: servo motor
- Computer control: PLC control
- All axes are electrical driven
- Digital stroke position indicator
- Digital stroke speed indicator
- Digital main spindle speed display